Friday, October 10, 2008

Harry Potter

Can I tell you that one of my favorite kids book series is the Harry Potter series? Although I wouldn't recommend it for real young kids (due to the scary factor) or at least not for my kids yet. I started reading them late on, picked up the first two books at the used book store, but after that, I quickly picked up the next one (at the time only 3 were out) in Hard back. Then, I got hubby hooked on them too. It's the only book series that has appealed to us both!

What I can't believe though is that it's the 10th Anniversary of The Sorcerrer's Stone! In honor of that Scholastic has done a new boxed set and MomDot is having a contest to win it! Good Luck!

2 comments:

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years already! They really are great books. Thank you for coming by my blog for brownie week. I hope you come back again soon!

Lotta said...

People should read this.

 
QAMom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você