Friday, November 21, 2008

Mom Dot Day 6


Sponsors: Day Five Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Flying Colors Baby, Uncommonly Cute and Lollipop Book Club.
Ok, I missed Day 6 because of work. But I'm catching up! Day 6's question was:
We would like to know what is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood.
I don't has a single specific memory. They're all mushed into one. But I do remember coming down the stairs to my Uncle's living room which was covered in presents for my aunts, uncles, cousins, and my brother and I. We always had to wait until everyone was there to open gifts, but usually we were allowed to open the gifts in our stockings while we waited (with so many people, we were scattered around at various houses, and inevitably, someone was running late).

1 comments:

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

The waiting as a kid must have been tough!

 
QAMom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você