Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MomDot Blog Party Day 9




Sponsors: Day Nine Blog Party Question is Brought to you by jaC Jewelry, Cutie Covers and Sassy Baby.

what is the most unusual gift you’ve received? It doesn’t have to be bad, just unusual.
One year I got a new pillow for Christmas. It was my first new pillow, until then, I'd always gotten someone else's reject pillow.

What was one of your favorite gifts?
Hmm Hubby usually gets me jewelry, and I like that. When I was younger, I got a Cabbage Patch doll that I really wanted. She ended up being one of my favorite dolls. Now, my Daughter is playing with her.

Do you think re-gifting is OK?
I think it's ok as long as it's new (although I'd prefer if they made at least some effort to hide the fact, meaning make sure the old gift tag isn't still on it!). I don't usually regift big items though. Maybe some soaps or something, but not say an appliance.

0 comments:

 
QAMom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você