Friday, November 21, 2008

MomDot Day 7

Sponsors: Day Five Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Sillymonkeez and My Baby Bump

Tell us who is on your naughty list? Who is on your nice list? Why?

This one's pretty easy. I don't have a naughty list or a nice list. I give everyone gifts as if they were nice. It's about the giving right? I didn't know that people actually did naughty and nice lists.

As far as how the Naughty and Nice list started, I wonder if it comes from the song "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". Or maybe it's mentioned in there, after it came about?

2 comments:

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

I know...naughty & nice list is pretty silly!

Erin Tales said...

The naughty and nice list can be funny. When I used to work for one company, the service center would print out pics of their employees and then make a bulletin board that was divideed between naughty and nice. Then the pics of the people (now decorated as elves) would be put on either the naughty or nice side. Usually the boys were all naughty. LMAO! It was all in fun, no feelings hurt.

 
QAMom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você