Thursday, August 31, 2023

Simple Memory Wire Bracelet


These are really simple bracelets that can be worn by a wide range of ages.  I bought my memory wire and the memory wire pliers together off Amazon.  I've heard that trying to cut memory wire with regular pliers will damage the pliers so I bought specific ones designed for memory wire.  The wire comes in loops already so there is memory wire designed for bracelets and some for other size projects (rings, necklaces, etc).

Materials:

  • Memory Wire
  • Memory Wire pliers
  • Beads (seed beads or a little bigger work well)
  • Needle Nose Pliers

Steps:

  1. Using the Memory Wire pliers, cut off a section of memory wire. I do about a round and a half. You can certainly do more loops, but I wanted to maximize the number of bracelets I could make.
  2. Use the Needle Nose pliers to add a small loop at the one end.
  3. Add the beads until there's a little under a centimeter of wire left
  4. Use the Needle Nose pliers to add a small loop at the end.

No comments: