Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday


Chicken, broccoli, brown rice, ranch, Mickey Mouse cheese and ketchup


This is my first Muffin Tin Monday post, but not my first Muffin Tin meal. I missed though that there was a theme this week.  My kids love these meals, but I'm not sure why I don't do it more often. I guess I'm a little afraid of the novelty wearing off.  If I'm going to do this regularly though I'm going to need to get some silicone pans so they're not using silverware in my good non-stick muffin pans.  This night, I gave them plastic wear.  Previously, when we'd done Muffin Tin meals, it was because we were on the go, our church was having Movie night each week and we had to be there early to set up, and my oldest was going through a Lunchable phase where that was all she wanted.  Nevermind the fact that she doesn't actually eat Lunchables!  So these were her "Lunchables".

For more Muffin Tin ideas check out Muffin Tin Monday.

3 comments:

w said...

love the mickey mouse cheese!

w said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Fun tin!